Wednesday 19 February 2014

What is shown on the left is a simple interface of the TIVA C series, TM4c123GXL Launchpad from Texas Instruments.
Its a cheap microcontroller kit (Programmer plus chip) that can be bought from Texas Instruments Online Store at just about  10 USD.
What am here to talk about is what we all want:

  ..."HOW TO PROGRAM THE TIVA-C TM4C123GXL MICROCONTROLLER"...


I would advise you guys, especially the freshmen in microcontroller programming, visit:
this link at edx.org.
There's a lot of start-up info for you there, libraries etc by Valvano and Ramesh Yerraballi. But worry not, you could have my tutorials step by step and you'll be up and running. I will be posting tutorials  here on a weekly basis, as well as explain those offered at EDX.
I like video tutorials better than gazing at my PC scrolling, here is the link to my video_tutorials.

As you can see, the kit is quite small in size, Extra Light! It comes with a USB cable to help interface to your PC, Mac or any other USB device. This can be helpful especially for Wireless Projects - You only need to get a small USB power bank like the ones listed on this page at Ebay.
experience...
Within the first two days after receiving the kit, I was already coding things into it. 




Check out my youtube channel as well: Tech Mogul Africa
  

No comments:

Post a Comment